Available with cellulose acetate or PES membrane. The sterile membranes with a pore size of 0.2 μm are ideal for sterile filtration applications. 0.45 μm pore size membranes are suitable for most clear filtrations. The sterile syringe filters are gamma irradiated to destroy residues of cytotoxins, e.g. can occur in other sterilization methods. The filters comply with USP Class VI.
- Surfaces of the cellulose acetate membranes have not been treated with wetting agents and are therefore particularly suitable for electrosynthesis and cell cultures.
- PES membranes leach very weakly and have high flow rates, which is also ideal for electrosynthesis and cell culture
- Certified as pyrogen-free and not cytotoxic
Filters are delivered with certificate 0.2 μm pore size sterile filters retain 10⁷ Brevundimonas diminuta per cm² according to the modified ASTM F838 method.
- Syringe filters individually packaged, sterile
- Diameter: 25 mm
- Membrane: Polyethersulfone (PES)
- Pore size: 0.2 μm
- Sold as 50 pieces per pack
Syringe filters, PES, 0.2 µm, 50 Pcs
- Brands VWR
- Product Code: FE010632
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 109.00€