Carbon cloth electrode, platinum black (4 mg/cm²).
This high performance carbon cloth electrode is with 4.0 mg/cm² a high platinum content gas diffusion electrode (GDE) typically used in applications where performance and efficiency are critical. This GDE is suitable for use in hydrogen / air fuel cells, hydrogen / oxygen fuel cells, direct methanol fuel cells (DMFC), microbial fuel cells (MFC), or other electrochemical systems requiring high platinum loadings. The gas diffusion layer (GDL) used is a standard carbon fabric with MPL that is 410 microns thick. Other GDL materials are also available by custom request, as well as custom sizes and loads.
Contains an extra Nafion layer for improved water management and adhesion to the membrane.
- Type of catalyst: platinum on Vulcan (carbon)
- Loading: 4 mg/cm²
Properties of the gas diffusion layer
- Material Type: Woven carbon fiber
- Cloth thickness: 0.410 mm Basis weight: 180 g/m²
- Air permeability (s): <8
- Electrical resistance (by plane): <13 mΩcm²
- Tensile strength: MD: >10 N/cm and XD: >5 N/cm
- PTFE treatment: 30 weight%
- Microporous layer: Yes, on the catalyzing side
Carbon Cloth Electrode − 4 mg/cm² Platinum Black
- Brands Frontis Energy
- Product Code: FE010662
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 240.00€