Carbon cloth electrode, platinum black (2 mg/cm²) .
This gas diffusion electrode with higher catalyst content is most cost effective. At 2.0 mg/cm² platinum loading, this GDE has four times the loading of the standard load and is used in fuel cells and electrochemical systems that require higher power levels than can be achieved with the lower loadings of supported catalysts. The gas diffusion layer (GDL) used is a standard carbon fabric with MPL that is 410 microns thick. Other GDL materials are also available by custom request, as well as custom sizes and loads.
Contains an extra Nafion layer for improved water management and adhesion to the membrane.
- Type of catalyst: platinum on Vulcan (carbon)
- Loading: 2 mg/cm²
Properties of the gas diffusion layer
- Material Type: Woven carbon fiber
- Cloth thickness: 0.410 mm Basis weight: 180 g/m²
- Air permeability (s): <8
- Electrical resistance (by plane): <13 mΩcm²
- Tensile strength: MD: >10 N/cm and XD: >5 N/cm
- PTFE treatment: 30 weight%
- Microporous layer: Yes, on the catalyzing side
Carbon Cloth Electrode − 2 mg/cm² Platinum Black
- Brands Frontis Energy
- Product Code: FE010663
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 210.00€